THURSDAY, MAY 15th — PRE CONFERENCE EVENTS
· Professional Development Seminars with CEUs for LMHCs, LCSWs and LMFTs
Time and Location: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., EWC Milne Auditorium
· Annual Points Of Excellence Awards Program
Time and Location: 6:00 p.m., St. Thomas Family Life Center, 2119 Rowe Ave.
· 3rd Annual Building A Healthy Business Community on The Northside
Time and Location: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., The Legend, 5130 Soutel Drive,
FRIDAY, MAY 16th — CONFERENCE EVENTS (All Activities are on the EWC Campus)
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Milne Auditorium- Community of Hope Next Steps Summit and Supportive Resources
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Student Union Bldg. - The Golden Years: For Seniors, Care Givers, Families and Professionals
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Milne Auditorium -Mental Health and The Ministry
- 6:00 p.m., Student Union Bldg (downstairs) Community Network Reception (Neighbor To Neighborhood Association)
SATURDAY, MAY 17th – STRENGTHENING FAMILIES DAY & YOUTH RALLY
(With Parent Seminar, Health & Self Sufficiency Fair)- 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.